Friday, September 29, 2006

Rain, Productivity and Rainbows

Today was an OK day.
I was quite productive at work and got stuff done.
Mysteriously the dealer locator was still working and stuff… how odd. And the web service problems have seemed to go away. Whoo Hoo!
It was good for a Friday.

After work I started getting antsy and wanted to do something. After a long week of work, you’ve got to do something. I tried to call a few people, but nothing became of anything.
So, I really didn’t end up doing anything. I got depressed.
I wanted food from Taco John’s for dinner so I drove to Cambridge.
I was thinking about stuff and feeling depressed. So I started to sing a song to Jesus.
This wasn’t some song I knew or had heard before. It was strait from my heart.
As I had started to sing, I looked out my windshield and saw a rainbow that had just formed. I knew it wasn’t there before. This one had a red tinge to all the colors, and it looked really cool. It stayed there until I was done with my song then it disappeared.
Cool Huh?
The Lord has been putting songs into my heart lately. Now I just hope I can get all my recording gear and get some of these down before I loose them.
I have a nice long weekend. I took Monday off, sweet. So hopefully it turns out to be a good time. Hopefully it’s a great couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home